Here is a healthy and refreshing drink that is cheap and easy to do...you can do use this instead of powdered drinks during parties!
1 liter of water
lemon (divided into 4) use 2
4 slices of ginger (about 4cm each)
1 cup white sugar
mint leaves (optional)
1. boil water in a stock pan
2. remove from heat
3. add lemon and ginger. Leave for 30 minutes
4. sweeten with sugar
5. add mint leaves and ice.
- you can use honey intead of sugar
- instead of putting ice, you may want to chill the drink before serving
- for more flavor, you may boil the ginger together with the water for 3 minutes then remove before adding the rest of the ingredients