Thinking of what to do with the holiday's left over of ham, bacons, and hotdogs? Well, you may want to try this recipe, it's simple, quick and delicious =)
2 Tbsp butter
1/4 cup sliced white onion
1 cup chicken hotdog, sliced diagonally
1 cup bacon, cut into 1 inch length
1 cup ham, cut into i inch length
1 cup button mushroom, sliced
1 tetra pack all purpose cream
1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
* powdered cream of mushroom can also be used as alternative
1/4 kg spaghetti or linguine pasta (cooked based on packaging instructions)
1Tbsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a large sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and saute onion for
two (2) minutes..
2. Add in hotdogs, ham, bacon. Cook until almost golden brown.
3. Add in mushroom. Stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add cream of mushroom, all purpose cream and 2 cups water.
Remember to stir to get rid of lumps.
5. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
6. Add the cheese and simmer for another 2 minutes.
If the sauce is salty for your taste, add water. Careful to keep the
7. Turn off heat and add in pasta. Toss and serve.
*You may opt to put sauce on top of the pasta instead of tossing them together.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley9. Serve with toasted garlic bread
You may use any ham, bacon or hotdog depending on your liking or availability.
no salt was used in this recipe for ingredients are already salty.
If you will use powdered cream of mushroom, dilute it first in 1 cup of tap water before adding to the recipe. This is to avoid lumps in the sauce.