Coffee Beans from Baguio City



I am not a coffee drinker but this coffee from Baguio makes me drink one. 

First time I tasted their flavored coffee was way back in 2006 (I guess).  Since then, that's the only coffee I enjoy.  For about a month now, I run out of this coffee so Bokk drinks instant. I don't.

Last week, I asked a friend of mine (Stephen) from Baguio if there is a chance that he will visit Manila for I want to buy flavored coffee I so missed.  Fortunately, he will be for a day (I don't know if he has any intention at all or was forced anyway for he has another reason to come back here).  

I was delighted!  I asked him to buy me Vanilla Mocha and Hazelnut Vanilla from central market of Baguio City. Half kilo each.  It didn't cost me much, Php280.00 for both.

packed humbly in brown paper bag

There are several variants of coffee you can choose from.  Vanilla, mocha, caramel, hazelnut and others.  Prices vary per variant.  They can mix and grind the coffee for you.  Since I will be storing them for a months, I prefer whole coffee beans - they keep their flavors longer this way.  Who knows when I'll have one of this again.

So the next time you visit the summer capital of the Philippines, buy yourself these awesome coffee.  It's flavorful and its cheap!  With these coffee, you'll feel like a barista even if you are not.

Thanks again Stephen! You're the best!

Comments