coffee (brewed or instant)
2 25mL all purpose cream, chilled
1 387g condense milk, chilled
- using a hand mixer (or any mixer for that matter), whip cream and condense milk to incorporate air and add volume. Set aside inside in a tight container inside the refrigerator.
- using the amount of water in the gelatin packaging instruction, add as much coffee as you would when you make your morning coffee drink. If the gelatin requires to use tap water, cool your coffee mixture first.
- use the coffee mixture to dissolve the powdered gelatin and cook as instructed.
- chill gelatin and cut into desired size.
- top or layer with the prepared cream and serve cold.
- prepared cream can be refrigerated for 1 week
- coffee jelly may produce liquid in just a couple of hours, this is okay, just remove the liquid
- it is advisable to cut only the amount of jelly to be used to avoid extreme liquid production from the jelly